November? Yeesh. This week’s links:
* Today’s John Gagliardi’s 87th birthday. Frank Rajkowski of the St. Cloud Times caught up with the retired legend. And KSTP has a chat with the former St. John’s coach.
* Patrick Reusse went to the Phoenix Suns game. At least, that’s where he thought he was headed. A classic bit of Reusse storytelling.
* Are Pardon the Interruption and Around the Horn losing viewers? If they are, could it be because there’s not enough screaming?
* The Milwaukee Bucks have not started their season at home in 29 years. That’s the way they want it.
* The Indy Star dives deep into the day that beloved Butler basketball coach Brad Stevens decided to leave for the Boston Celtics.
* Packers tight end Jermichael Finley penned a piece about his experience suffering a spinal injury in a recent game.
* Allen Iverson officially retired this week with an emotional press conference. The Answer said he has no regrets.